- Identification document Company (CNPJ - Brazil)
- Identification document (DNI - Brazil / RNE - Foreign) + CPF
- Be certified Kitesurfing instructor in an international association
- LARGE School: 3 or more Instructors + Own resources.
- MEDIUM School: 2 Instructors + Own resources.
- SMALL School: 1 Instructor + Own resources.
- SEASON School: 2 Instructors + Own resources (Maximum 6 months in the area)
- All instructors who work in the KiteSchool must be registered in AKCA.
- Accept all the rules of the association especially in relation to the safety of the student and the people.
- Participate in an ABK / Crossover training course
- To comply punctually with the payments to the association.
- To spread and promote kitesurfing in the world with ethics and positive values.
- Support the social projects of the AKCA, as well as respect and take care of the environment.
- Actively collaborate in the development of the association.